- Material: 70 % Bamboo Viscose / 25 % Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Sizing: Petite, Regular, Plus. Choose smaller size if unsure or between sizes
- Top: Raw edge neckline, pleating, raglan sleeves
- Pants: Cropped length, side pockets, side slits, elasticized waist with drawstring closure
- Care: Machine washable
- SKU: WB0001
Luxury and comfort come together in this eye-catching set of women's pajamas in velvety soft bamboo viscose fabric. Lounge and sleep in these relaxed-fit pajamas. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
4.67 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by nancy sullivan; Monday 29 Jul, 2013
I bought these P.J.s because they sounded perfect, and they are! Now I have to see if
they are cool when it's hot, and warm when it's cold, but I think they will live up
to their good rep! I'm 5'9", 170, and medium is great. I'll be back!
by E; Monday 26 Jan, 2015
I love them! Finally, a comfy pair of pjs that are cute too. I've been looking for ages.
I am from Canada, so I had to pay (a lot) extra in shipping -- but it was worth it! I got black, medium pjs and I like them really loose. They are very soft, as everyone says. I wouldn't have needed a large (I would normally buy L in clothes and XL in PJs), there is plenty of fabric in M in these. Just buy a size down from what you would normally wear in clothes, and it should be fine.
To Texere: you should think about getting a distributor in Canada. I'd buy one of everything you have, and I'd buy these in every colour!
by Auggiedoggie; Thursday 07 Dec, 2017
I gave these Pajamas because one of the sleeves along the seem is starting to come apart and I have only had them for about a month. I bought three different colors and I love the feel and fit of the material and would have given them 5 stars but I am going to have to do some sewing. Thank you