- Material: 100% Mulberry Silk
- Gown: Bias-cut chemise with adjustable straps
- Robe: Attached belt & modesty tie
- Features: Hand Painted & Hand Dyed
- Benefits: Environmental & Green Dyes (Free of Lead and Azobenzenes). Naturally hypoallergenic making it perfect for those with sensitive skin or allergies
- Care: Hand Wash Recommended. If machine washed, use delicate cycle in cold water (delicates laundry bag recommended). Hang dry. Dry Cleanable
- SKU: WS0602
Perhaps the most enchanting of all our sleepwear, this silk chemise & robe set is guaranteed to wow with its elegant hand painted hummingbirds and delicate flowers. Express your feelings by gifting someone with this exquisitely romantic masterpiece.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
5.00 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by Michael Salzman; Friday 16 May, 2014
My wife liked the gown. It is well tailored and fits well. this robe, however, is tailored differently than the other robe designs. it has a much larger skirt bottom, and is more of a wrap around design. When you wrap it there is about 10-20 inches of overlap, and more fabric billowing below the waste. She did not like this design. You might.
by Anne Dreher; Monday 15 Sep, 2014
I received this as a birthday present a few weeks ago and love it. The medium was too big for me and needed to exchange for a small, which custormer service was more than pleased to do. Hand washed it as soon as the small arrived to get out all of the fold wrinkles and am wearing now. Would like to have a loop at the neck to hang robe from a hook; but can easily use a hanger so it's really not a big deal. Have been perusing the other pyjamas and will be purchasing another silk pair soon! Thanks for exceptional customer service and products.
by Julie Rose; Sunday 02 Sep, 2018
I bought this hummingbird nightgown and robe a few years ago. I love it and am buying it again. It's beautiful, easy to sleep in. I receive many compliments on it. I've worn it out and I am so happy that you are still selling this one. I'm ready for a brand new one.