- Material: 100% Mulberry Silk
- Sizing: Regular (generously cut)
- Features: Elasticized waist, double fly with single-button closure, french seams
- Inseam (approximate): 5.75"
- Care: Hand wash recommended. If machine washed, use delicate cycle in cold water (delicates laundry bag recommended). Hang dry. Dry cleanable.
- SKU: MS6101
These 100% silk boxers were named the Country Club for a reason: they define the ultimate in comfort and luxury. These boxers are stronger and more durable compared to other silk boxers available in the market. Makes a great gift for men. Generous cut. Also highly suitable as sleepwear. For a more fitted style, consider the Board Room silk boxers.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
5.00 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by Meng; Saturday 08 Dec, 2018
Excellent quality. Exceptionally comfortable. Roomy and great for sleepwear. Slightly longer than The Board Room. Highly recommended! I bought another pair shortly after.
by Cher; Friday 08 Feb, 2019
Now my husband can sleep more confortable in our winter snuggly sheets by wearing his silk boxers, He LOVES them! I love the longer length. They are perfect!
by Robert P Whelan; Tuesday 05 Mar, 2019
These are the best sleeping in shorts I have ever had... own 5 different colors having worn out 2 others.