- Material: 70 % Bamboo Viscose / 30 % Cotton (Jersey)
- Items in package: Three
- Sizing: Regular. True to size and generously cut. Inseam for all sizes is approximately 3.5 in
- Features: Tagless, self-fabric covered elasticized slim-fit waistband, single-button fly
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Hot water wash or high-temperature drying will cause undue shrinkage. To prevent wrinkles, promptly remove from dryer
- SKU: MB6305
An everyday essential, this elite garment will please the most discerning man. Stock up and save on your favorite men's boxer shorts! The highly absorbent bamboo-derived viscose fiber swiftly wicks away any moisture from your body, leaving you comfortable and relaxed. The luxury and soft comfort of Sancus is irresistible - these are the only boxers you will want to wear.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
3.00 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by Mason; Monday 10 Dec, 2018
I have been a big fan of these boxers for years and own about 20 pair now. But this latest batch is different and not as good. Earlier batches were thicker, softer, more like a jersey or fleece blanket. These are thinner and silkier. Not a fan, big downgrade. Still like them but they were better before.