- Material: 100% Mulberry Silk (19 mm)
- Features:Shawl collar, separate silk belt, double belt loops, inside tie, hanging loop, long sleeves, patch pockets on left chest and both sides
- Hand Painted & Hand Dyed
- Environmental & Green Dyes (Free of Lead and Azobenzenes)
- Care: Hand wash recommended. If machine washed, use delicate cycle in cold water (delicates laundry bag recommended). Hang dry. Dry cleanable.
- SKU: MS0102
This regal men's silk robe in dark blue color boasts an exquisitely hand painted image of Buddha in zazen (samatha, shinay) posture. The Tathagata Buddha is sitting on a lotus in deep blissful meditation.
You need not be an Arahant or Bodhisattva to apply, anyone seeking enlightenment is welcome. And what could be more enlightening than the continual company of the Awakened One? Namo Tassa Bhagavato, Arahato, Samma-sammbuddhassa.(Homage to him, the Blessed One, the Worthy One, the perfectly enlightened Buddha.)
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
0.00 Average rating