- 70% Bamboo Viscose/25% Cotton/5% Spandex
- Reversible stretch yoga pant with triple waistband that provides snug and contoured fit for a flattering, slimming appearance
- Hidden key pocket at waistband, tagless labels, and flat-lock, double needle cover-stitch seams that provide comfort and prevent chafing
- Opaque fabric ensures modesty and comfort
- Fabric is breathable, anti-odor, highly absorbent, moisture-wicking, and temperature regulating
- Bamboo viscose is especially suitable for those with sensitive skin or allergies
- Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, biodegradable, grows naturally, and has very low water footprint
- Machine Washable
Get 2 pairs of pants for the price of one with these stylish reversible yoga pants! These pants have a contoured fit through the hip and thigh, but are loose beyond the knee, with slightly flared leg opening. They are ideal for both fitness and leisure wear.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
5.00 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by E.; Monday 26 Jan, 2015
I am totally impressed with these new yoga pants. They are soft and supportive, very comfortable. I wear them on weekends because they are really well made - they're better than any yoga pants I've ever had. There's no see-through effect whatsoever, they are true to colour. Robust but not too hot, and the waist doesn't pinch in and give me "muffin top". I wear between M and L, normally, and I'm 5'4". I bought a M and the fit is perfect.