- 100% Mulberry Silk
- 21" x 70" (approx)
- Hand Painted Art & Hand Rolled Edges
- Environmental & Green Dyes (Free of Lead and Azobenzenes)
This silk shawl wrap replicates a watercolor painting by Barbara Nechis that was inspired by a rock shape that felt like a jewel in shape and color. Inspire your day with this jewel of a garment. This versatile shawl wrap can also be used as an oblong scarf tied in various styles, beautifully adorning both formal and informal attire.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
0.00 Average rating