- 100% Mulberry Silk
- 21" x 70" (approx)
- Hand Painted Art & Hand Rolled Edges
- Environmental & Green Dyes (Free of Lead and Azobenzenes)
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean
Inspired by an abstract painting by watercolor maestro Barbara Nechis, our artists have created this hand painted silk scarf in bold colors. Does the design reflect a floral dissection or is it some galactic supernova? You be the judge.
This fringed shawl is best used to wrap you in its warm caress and can be tied in various styles. Suitable for both formal and casual attire.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
0.00 Average rating