- Material: 70 % Bamboo Viscose / 30 % Cotton
- Items in package: One
- Sizing: Regular, Tall. Wash before use to achieve the true-to-size, slim fit. For a more relaxed and looser fit, choose a size up
- Care: Garment specs allow for normal fabric shrinkage. Hot water wash or hi-temperature drying will cause undue shrinkage. Machine wash in cold water before first wear. To prevent wrinkles, promptly remove from dryer.
- SKU: MB6002
This elite undershirt will please the most discerning man. The highly absorbent bamboo-derived viscose fiber swiftly wicks away moisture from the body, leaving you comfortable and relaxed. The silky softness of this bamboo jersey is simply irresistible - this is the only undershirt he will want to wear. Guaranteed to be more absorbent, odor resistant, and hypoallergenic than other cotton undershirts available in the market. This undershirt will make a great gift for men.
For product line consistency, we are switching the brand name for our men's bamboo underwear from Victrix to Texere. The garment's features and quality are the same for both labels.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
4.50 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customers make more informed buying decisions.
by lawrence hicks; Saturday 28 Jun, 2014
I bought one to test it out so far iam completely impressed. Iam 6'5" 250 lbs and it fits great feel great. I'll get back to you after I wash and dry it
by RJ; Friday 15 Sep, 2017
Great shirts for the tall amongst us. Feels great. The V-neck's liner seems to hold up better than the others from washing. Would love to see some more color options beyond the blue-grey range. Thanks!