- Material: 70 % Bamboo Viscose / 30 % Cotton (Jersey)
- Items in package: One
- Sizing: Regular. True to size and generously cut. Inseam for all sizes is approximately 3.5 in
- Features: Tagless, self-fabric covered elasticized slim-fit waistband, single-button fly
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Hot water wash or high-temperature drying will cause undue shrinkage. To prevent wrinkles, promptly remove from dryer
- SKU: MB6104
Jersey underwear that will please the most discerning man, an everyday essential. The highly absorbent bamboo-derived viscose fiber swiftly wicks away any moisture from your body, leaving you comfortable and relaxed. The luxury and soft comfort is irresistible - these are the only boxers you will want to wear.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
3.50 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by Timothy Johnson; Monday 04 Apr, 2016
My vote for the best of the bamboo underwear but they simply are not long enough for taller people (6'2"). They need 2-3 more inches of length to be FANTASTIC.
Bamboo briefs just don't have enough support and I find it is hard to return to briefs in general after having worn cotton boxers or nylon boxer briefs.
Bamboo boxer briefs do not hold their shape as well as one would expect they should and they will not stay on your leg but will rise up. Some of them will bunch up and at the end of the day when you are changing clothes you look like you're wearing swami pants or a diaper. Not good. Too bad, too, because the feel and comfort of bamboo are the BEST.
by Still Looking for a good fit; Monday 08 Jul, 2019
I love the fabric but the underwear doesn't fit. I have a 34 inch waist which would ordinarily be a size medium. My experience is men's underwear is always small in the waist so I ordered size large. The waist is still too tight yet clearly the size is large because the fabric is almost down to my knees. This underwear would fit someone over 6 feet but with a 32 inch waist. Can't figure it out.