- 70% Bamboo Viscose/30% Cotton (Jersey)
- Multiple colors available
- Single Pack
- Self-fabric covered elasticized waistband with single-button fly, no pockets, and tagless labels for enhanced comfort
- True to size and generously cut
- Guaranteed to be more absorbent, odor resistant, hypoallergenic, and eco-friendly than ordinary cotton sleepwear/underwear available in the market
- Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, grows naturally without chemicals, and has very low water footprint
- Machine Washable. Hot water wash or hi-temperature drying will cause undue shrinkage - follow care instructions. To prevent wrinkles, promptly remove from dryer
An everyday essential, this elite garment will please the most discerning man. The highly absorbent bamboo-derived viscose fiber swiftly wicks away any moisture from your body, leaving you comfortable and relaxed. The luxury and soft comfort is irresistible - this is the only sleepwear/underwear you will want to wear.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $20 (Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
4.00 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customers make more informed buying decisions.
by Timothy Johnson; Monday 04 Apr, 2016
My vote for the best of the bamboo underwear but they simply are not long enough for taller people (6'2"). They need 2-3 more inches of length to be FANTASTIC.
Bamboo briefs just don't have enough support and I find it is hard to return to briefs in general after having worn cotton boxers or nylon boxer briefs.
Bamboo boxer briefs do not hold their shape as well as one would expect they should and they will not stay on your leg but will rise up. Some of them will bunch up and at the end of the day when you are changing clothes you look like you're wearing swami pants or a diaper. Not good. Too bad, too, because the feel and comfort of bamboo are the BEST.