- >100% Mulberry Si
- >Shirt features a button front, chest pocket, long sleeves, and an elegant trim along collar & fron
- Pants feature a button fly front and an elasticized waist with drawstring
- This garment does not have hand painted art
- >Hand Wash Recommended (Machine Washable, Dry Cleanable
A graceful addition to any man's wardrobe, this elegant pajama set in dark maroon color is made of jacquard silk. Heavier silk fabric brings the most comfort & luxury. A gift he will cherish for as long as he owns it.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
3.67 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by William Bernstein; Sunday 17 Feb, 2013
As soon as I put these on I knew I had made a mistake. That mistake was not ordering them sooner! These pajamas are the most beautiful nicest I have ever worn. The quality of silk and manufacture is outstanding. The customer service of this company is among the best I've ever seen. They are very warm in the winter and I will bet cool in the summer. SHipping was lightning fast and as others have pointed out the packaging is gorgeous. You could probably save a couple of dollars buying cheaper silk pj's but it isn't worth it. These pajamas are worth every penny!
by Walter Rees; Wednesday 12 Feb, 2014
I've just got to say... I have gone through several pairs of "Winter Silks" pajamas - literally wearing them until they were threadbare, but your Duke of Burgundy pajamas are still as soft and wonderful as when I first bought them years ago and long before I tried the "Winter Silks" pajamas! There are no areas showing thinning and no seams have split or frayed on my two pair of "DoB's". Your pajamas are the BEST!
by Tong Xu; Thursday 20 Feb, 2014
Not good at all. I don't know why all other people write good reviews. But I found it really uncomfortable compared with the boxer i bought from this company. I doubted that it's the jacquard pattern that caused itching. If you really want to buy sill pajamas here, maybe I will recommend The Riviera here.