- Material: 70% Bamboo Viscose/30% Cotton Terry (400 gsm)
- Size: Length: 25 inches and width: 12 inches
- Features: Dries hair faster to cut down on blow drying; reduce split ends and damaged hair. Works great with all hair types
- Features: Elastic loop to secure hair towel in place and give flexibility to fit all sizes. Binding along the edge for a comfortable finish. Tying instructions included on package insert
- Benefits: Bamboo Viscose is naturally hypoallergenic, suitable for those with allergies or sensitive skin
- Benefits: Stays fresh and odor-free. Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, grows naturally, and has a very low water footprint
- Care: Machine Washable. Use of fabric softener or dryer sheets will decrease absorbency. Remove promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles
- SKU: AB0101
This luxurious, highly absorbent women's bamboo viscose hair towel will softly and swiftly wick away moisture from your hair -- the perfect finishing touch to a relaxing bath. We heard our customers and this product now comes with an elastic loop for increased strength and durability.
- Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Connecticut, USA.
- We use USPS for most shipments, domestic and international.
- Orders shipping to a U.S. address will arrive in 1-7 business days once shipped.
- International delivery timeframes may vary depending on the individual customs, shipping, and delivery practices of the ship-to country.
Regular: $3.99 - $9.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 3-7 business days)
Expedited: $9.99 - $16.99 (Price based on weight and/or location. Delivery in 2-3 business days)
Express: $35 (Delivery in 1-2 business days)
- Unused items in sellable condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
- Please see our full return policy here.
5.00 Average rating
We want to hear what you think! Your feedback helps us improve our products and helps other customer make more informed buying decusuions.
by Kara; Monday 03 Dec, 2018
It was a little stiff coming out of the packing but otherwise it feels nice on my head as if I was rubbing a peach on my cheek while surrounded by pudding.